- [Monday] 29th Sep,2014
- in admin
- View 231
1. Assist to GM in his daily meeting appointment , meeting minutes
2. Be able to deal with the emergencies independently, can take the initiative to deal with some urgent matters;
3. Communicate with managers of other departments;
4. Confirm and arrange the meeting time;
5. Responsible for translating, replying, organizing, archiving important information;
6. Responsible for collating conference materials;
7. In charge of other administrative work assigned by superior.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Proficient in English, can speak Chinese and read Chinese characters;
3. More than two years the secretary/assistant position working experience is preferred;
4. Knowledge of the American legal, financial or human resources;
5. Has the strong organization, coordination, communication skills and interpersonal skills, has a strong ability of judgment and decision-making, planning and execution ability;
6. Good team cooperation spirit, honest and reliable, decency;
7. Familiar with office software.
8. Pharmaceutical experiences is preferred but not compulsory
5 days a week .