Elan Schools are English learning centers that provide international enrichment programs for Chinese K-G6 local and international students. They are designed to improve students’ language skills, thinking skills, problem solving abilities and knowledge of global culture. Elan offers guided independent reading programs to students between the ages of 5-12. We promote independence with our extensive library program consisting of over 5,000 audiobooks and regular books, and complement this behavior with specialized literature and writing classes. Our programs will help the students become independent English reader and master English as a lifetime language skill, enabling them to enter the best high schools and universities later in the USA and elsewhere.
The first Elan school was opened in Korea in 2008. Through its success, it has expanded and opened branches in numerous other cities including Singapore, Shanghai and Beijing since 2012. Elan opened its first school in China at Hongmei Road, Shanghai in March 2013.
Elan in China is 100% owned and operated by Time Education China Holdings Ltd. In 2014, we plan to open 10 new branch schools across Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen.
Positions to be filled immediately:
English Teachers and Library Coaches in Beijing and Shanghai wanted!
- Teach Core Literature and Writing Course
- Coach in the Library
- Research and Development Projects
- Bachelor's Degree required - Education and English preferred
- Over 2 years of teaching experience
- Native English speaker or equivalent English proficiency preferred
- TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred
- Applicants already in China preferred
- Available immediately with commitment for a full school year preferred.
- 10,000-20,000 RMB per month depending on experience
- Visa sponsorship for successful applicants
- 6 or 8 days paid vacation days per year
- Round-trip international flight reimbursement of 8,000RMB
- Annual Bonus of up to 1-month base salary
- Positions and salary will be based on education and experiences
- Management positions need to have management experience
We are looking for motivated, creative and professional applicants to come work in our Library and Core Course programs. The successful applicants need to be flexible and hard-working as we are a goal-oriented company.
Due to our popularity we will be expanding our operations and plan to open 10 branches across China in 2014-15. For this reason, we are looking for ambitious individuals who can fill management positions.
--A photocopy of your degree/diploma/certificate
--CV(Name/Gender/Nationality)with recent photo
--Related English teaching certificates
--Your Skype ID or contact details