Bilingo-China International College, Beijing Foreign Studies University Co-founded by Beijing Foreign Studies University (BFSU) and National Professional Education Office of Canada (NPEOC), Bilingo-China International College, BFSU is the leading institution specialized in providing international education programs and global business English education. Bilingo-China is the first institution in China to offer industry-specific language training, starting with English, which accelerates the growth of internationally competitive talent in China through creative delivery of practical educational resources and opportunities. We are exclusively authorized by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security to standardize professional English training and issue "The Certificate of Professional Bilingual Competency" for graduates of certification programs and teachers of the program. We make the industry-specific English education and evaluation standards.
We make the industry-specific English education and evaluation standards
We are one of the most influential education brand names in China
We employ the most advanced teaching methods
We have first class facilities
We provide the most professional education services
Provide actual decoration designing work and consulting services for the International education centers of UFEIC partner high schools.
Description of Duties and Tasks
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
a. Help the partner schools plan for their Interior Decoration and provide consulting services on International Education Center designing.
b. Communicate with related personnel, customers and provide 3D effect drawings.
c. Help promote Bilingo’s International education center decoration products in marketing campaigns.
d. Other tasks related to the job.
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Proficiency in Auto CAD, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office
• Have experience in running several projects, from inception to completion, with a proven track record in delivering projects to a high standard
• Managing and completing projects on time and on budget, working both independently, and collaboratively as part of a team
• Experience in International education center designing.
• Spoken Mandarin is preferred.
• Knowledge on the US, Canadian and International higher education school campuses.
• Experience in working with Chinese colleagues and teams.
If you work full-time, we provide
1 Free legal working visa
2 Free Foreign Expert Certificates
3 A Competitive salary
4 Accident insurance
5 Help upon arrival
6 Assist in relocation
6 Paid public holidays
7 On-going professional development
8 Opportunities for promotion
Floor 3, Building 2, NO.15, Zuojiazhuang, Chaoyang District, Beijing (北京朝阳区左家庄15号2号楼3层)